Here's The Dish!

Welcome to my website! I aim to provide my followers and fellow college students with some yummy, healthy, low budget recipes. I will also list ways to save money but also slim your waist!
No one wants to add the infamous college 10, 20 pounds!

Lets start cooking and if you have any questions please feel free to email me at evelynscollegecooking@gmail.com.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Gone In 60 Seconds: Upside Down Pizza


This is sure to please the masses. I am not joking when I say, "gone in sixty seconds." I had to try and snap a picture before this delicious pizza was all gone!
You will need:

1lb Regular Sausage
1Pkg Pepperonis
1 Jar of Spaghetti Sauce
1Pkg of shredded cheese (I prefer the Italian blend)
1/2 Onion
1/2 Bell Pepper
1Pkg Pillsbury Pizza Crust 
2TBS Butter
Garlic Salt
Parmesan 

Preheat the oven to 350. While the oven is preheating, brown the sausage on medium and add the onion and bell pepper. After the sausage is browned, add the pepperonis. This will help the pepperonis separate. Drain the mixture. Place back into the skillet and add the spaghetti sauce. Turn the stove top on low. Spray a 9x11 pan. Place the meat mixture on the bottom. Layer the cheese on top of the meat mixture. Roll out the pizza dough on top. Finally, melt the butter and sprinkle with garlic salt and parmesan and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment