Here's The Dish!

Welcome to my website! I aim to provide my followers and fellow college students with some yummy, healthy, low budget recipes. I will also list ways to save money but also slim your waist!
No one wants to add the infamous college 10, 20 pounds!

Lets start cooking and if you have any questions please feel free to email me at evelynscollegecooking@gmail.com.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Lowfat Banana & Peanut Butter Shake


Try this delicious shake for a quick breakfast on the go or after you leave the gym!



Ingredients:

1/4 C Lowfat Organic Skim Milk (Try Kroger's)
1/2 C Dannon Light & Fit Vanilla Yogurt
Medium Banana
Peanut Butter (All natural is better for you)
Handful of ice-- I tend to add more as I go

260 Calories.

Place all of the ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy! Enjoy!

Variations:

Use 1C Unsweetened Almond Milk (Less fat--less calories!) Instead of milk and yogurt
Add a scoop of Vanilla Protein powder!

** Dairy products hold water weight so if you reduce the amount of dairy you will look and be leaner!

No comments:

Post a Comment