Here's The Dish!

Welcome to my website! I aim to provide my followers and fellow college students with some yummy, healthy, low budget recipes. I will also list ways to save money but also slim your waist!
No one wants to add the infamous college 10, 20 pounds!

Lets start cooking and if you have any questions please feel free to email me at evelynscollegecooking@gmail.com.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patty's Day Lean GREEN Smoothie




Happy St. Patricks Day!

I love this smoothie. So good and so healthy. With your fruit, veggies, and lean protein all mixed in! Lets be honest beer is good. But being and feeling fit and healthy is better. So put the beer down and make this for a healthy low-fat, low carb, low sugar lunch!

What you need:

1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder (Great source of lean protein. 140 Calories. 4 Carbs. 0 Sugar.)
8OZ Unsweetened Almond Milk (only 35 Calories. Also a great subsitute to yogurt. Yogurt holds water weight.)
Frozen Fruit (I used strawberries and bananas.)
A handful of spinach 
Extra Ice

Place all of this into your blender. Mix and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment