Here's The Dish!

Welcome to my website! I aim to provide my followers and fellow college students with some yummy, healthy, low budget recipes. I will also list ways to save money but also slim your waist!
No one wants to add the infamous college 10, 20 pounds!

Lets start cooking and if you have any questions please feel free to email me at evelynscollegecooking@gmail.com.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday's Strawberry-Banana Vanilla Protein Oatmeal

Good morning loves and happy Sunday! Before you make a donut run, think again. This oatmeal is just as sweet and delicious but way healthier, saves you money, time, and will keep you full and fueled for the day!

Ingredients:

1/4C Rolled Oats (37.5 Calories)
1/4 Scope Vanilla Protein (35 Calories)
1/2 C Boiled Water
1 Banana (120 Calories-- depends on the size)
4-5 Strawberries Sliced (Around 30 Calories)
Ground Cinnamon
1 Packet Organic Stevia
Almond Extract (optional, or use vanilla extract)

One Serving. Total Calories: 222.5

Boil the water. I placed mine in the microwave for four minutes. While my water was boiling, I mashed up my banana (so yummy once mixed in-- a must try). I also sliced up my strawberries while my oatmeal was cooking. Once your water is boiled pour over your oats and let it sit for about a minute. It thickens and is more delicious this way. Then add your mashed bananas and vanilla protein. A splash of ground cinnamon and the packet of stevia. Finally add a little bit of the almond extract. Mix and finally add your strawberries on top!

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment