Here's The Dish!

Welcome to my website! I aim to provide my followers and fellow college students with some yummy, healthy, low budget recipes. I will also list ways to save money but also slim your waist!
No one wants to add the infamous college 10, 20 pounds!

Lets start cooking and if you have any questions please feel free to email me at evelynscollegecooking@gmail.com.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

110 Calorie Egg Breakfast Burrito

Good morning and happy Sunday! Enjoy this delicious 100 calorie breakfast burrito! So before you go buy donuts or grab a fast food egg burrito, think again! This breakfast is healthy, filling, and most importantly delicious!

Rise and shine!

Start your day off right!

Ingredients:

1/4 C Egg Beaters (I used the 99% Real, Egg Whites will work too)
1/4 C Chopped Onion
1/4 C Chopped Yellow Bell Pepper
2 TBS Water
1 TBS Medium Pace Salsa
1/2 of Flatout Flatbread Multigrain w/ Flax

To-do:

1) Place sprayed skillet on medium heat and add onions and peppers.
2) Let the onion and pepper cook for about 5 minutes.
3) Add egg beaters and water cook until eggs are scrambled and not watery.
4) Cut flatbread in half, add eggs, and salsa!

Enjoy!

Variations and healthy additions:

- Use 1/4 C egg whites instead of the 99% Real Egg Beaters
- Use any kind of bell pepper or omit if you do not like them
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Add spinach


Note: I am obsessed with this Flatbread! So yummy and last night I used it as pizza crust to my veggie pizza! I will post it later! I recommend this instead of bread or pizza crust an entire slice is only 100 calories!

Calorie breakdown:

Egg Beaters 30 cal.
Onion 10-20 Cal
Bell Pepper 10 Cal
1/2 Flatbread 50 Cal
Salsa 10 Cal

No comments:

Post a Comment