Here's The Dish!

Welcome to my website! I aim to provide my followers and fellow college students with some yummy, healthy, low budget recipes. I will also list ways to save money but also slim your waist!
No one wants to add the infamous college 10, 20 pounds!

Lets start cooking and if you have any questions please feel free to email me at evelynscollegecooking@gmail.com.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spicy Skinny Mango Snack


This is hardly a recipe but so delicious that I had to share. So simple, so delicious, and your body will love your for it. Put down the potato chips and make this instead.

Ingredients:

1 Ripe Mango*
Spicy Seasoning (I used Penzey's Chipotle Ground Red)

1) Simply cut your Mango's in small pieces.
2) Add a spicy seasoning of your choice. Penzey has great spices check out their website by clicking on Penzey's.

** A mango is ripe when it smells sweet, the outside is not a dark green, and is squishy. It will be difficult to cut if you are not using a ripe mango. I also do not think it tastes as good if the mango isn't ripe!

Other good spices include--

Penzey Sweet Curry Powder
Cholula Seasoning (My dad loves this seasoning. You can find it at your local grocery store!)
BBQ Seasoning- smokey sweet, delicious
Mrs. Dash Seasoning (Salt free-- good if you are cutting back on your sodium intake).

No comments:

Post a Comment