Here's The Dish!

Welcome to my website! I aim to provide my followers and fellow college students with some yummy, healthy, low budget recipes. I will also list ways to save money but also slim your waist!
No one wants to add the infamous college 10, 20 pounds!

Lets start cooking and if you have any questions please feel free to email me at evelynscollegecooking@gmail.com.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Dear Penzey,


How I love you! Your smells, the feeling I get when I know I am buying a great healthy product, and most importantly your outstanding prices for such quality!



Despite years of having Penzey products in our house, yesterday, was the first time I have ever been to Penzey's and I was instantly hooked! I bought over 20 different spices, and I cannot wait to cook with them. I am at my parents for the Easter holiday but as soon as I get back to school, I will be cooking like a mad women!

You are probably wondering if you do not already know, what is Penzey's?



Well Penzey's is a house literally filled with spices and herbs! The Penzey family started their spice business in 1957 and is still going and growing today. The first Penzey's opened in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and today there are more than 60 stores and they are still growing! Surely there is one close to you, but if not you can go online and order anything you need!

Click here to find a store near you-- Penzey's Stores

My grandmother had a little nostalgia yesterday when she told me how she used to order her Penzey Spices when she lived in El Paso, Texas. She would order on newspaper like paper and mail it in. She talked about how simple yet fantastic their product is and I believe her. Penzey Spices have been placed on her kitchen table and sitting in her pantry for years. Penzey spices symbolize home, health, and happiness.

And that is exactly what I hope to bring to you-- a sense of home, health, and happiness.

Penzey products are made from spices found all around the world. In fact, the Penzey family traveled the world to see exactly where their spices were coming from. Knowing that they care enough about their product to meet with the people making it, is what makes Penzey so great and keeps Penzeys growing today.

So thank you Penzey's, and thank you to all of my avid readers. I appreciate your willingness to support me on this journey of learning to cook and bring healthy alternatives to your table. Remember, "Love people. Cook them tasty food."

Much love,

Evelyn Seamster  

Click here for more information on Penzey's according to Reference for Business Website 

No comments:

Post a Comment