Here's The Dish!

Welcome to my website! I aim to provide my followers and fellow college students with some yummy, healthy, low budget recipes. I will also list ways to save money but also slim your waist!
No one wants to add the infamous college 10, 20 pounds!

Lets start cooking and if you have any questions please feel free to email me at evelynscollegecooking@gmail.com.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Skinny Girl Mango Lime Chicken

Delicious.



Hello Summer time, hello lime, hello mango! Some of my favorite things! This is such a simple dinner, healthy and delicious!

Ingredients:

2 Boneless Chicken Breast
1 Mango
1 Lime
1/2-1 Orange Bell Pepper
Penzey Paprika
Penzey Chipotle Ground Red


To-do:

1) Sprinkle Paprika and Chipotle Ground Red on boneless chicken breast.
2) Cut up Mango.
3) Cut up Bell Pepper.
4) Squeeze Lime over chicken, mango, and bell pepper.
5) Place all of the ingredients in a sprayed or nonstick pan on medium. Cook until there chicken is done!

Enjoy!

Variations:

- Use any Bell Pepper.

- Add onion.

- Use any type of spicy seasoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment